Saturday, September 27, 2008

TRUE Love

It's not how good you make me feel. It's denying myself and putting your needs above mine. Love is NOT a feeling. It's a choice. Our hearts are deceitfully wicked. Don't follow your heart...lead it. Those truths, a great story line, good actors and intense fire scenes make Fireproof an AWESOME movie. As Christians we need to support this type of movie. Please go see it. Take lots of people with you!

I came out of this movie more committed than ever to only marry a man who is broken before God, clinging to Him and not too proud to get down on his knees and pray. A servant who loves God more than his own life or than he loves me. I also long for God to mold me into that kind of woman. I want to be a godly wife and have a marriage that brings Him glory.


Here's a trailer for the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K23hSajG2K8

To all you guys who have/ do fight fires and rescue people (Pete, Mr. Parsons, Mr. Smith, Josh, Daniel, Woody and others). This movie gave me a glimpse into some of the stress you guys work under. Thank you!

No comments: